Lulu's library (1886)

fullscreen
Author: Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888
Subject: Children's stories, American
Publisher: Boston, Roberts Brothers
Book contributor: New York Public Library
Collection: newyorkpubliclibrary; americana

I. A Christmas dream. The candy country. Naughty Jocko. The skipping shoes. Cockyloo. Rosy's journey. How they ran away. The fairy box. A hole in the wall. The piggy girl. The three frogs. Baa! baa!--II. The frost king and how the fairies conquered him. Lilybell and Thistledown. Ripple, the water sprite. Eva's visit to fairy land. Sunshine, and her brothers and sisters. The fairy spring. Queen Aster. The brownie and the princess. Mermaids. Little Bud. The flower's story.--III. Recollections of my childhood. A Christmas turkey, and how it came. The silver party. The blind lark. Music and macaroni. The little red purse. Sophie's secret. Dolly's bedstead. Trudel's siege

Copyright-evidence-operator: StacyA
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by StacyA for item luluslibrary00alco on September 26, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1887.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070926150714
Scanningcenter: nyc
Mediatype: texts
Identifier: luluslibrary00alco